With all the crap happening in Florida, the whole country is up in arms. So called Moderate Muslims deny it has anything to do with Muslims, and yet – their faith, in the Q’uran, absolutely states that homosexuals are to be killed, and it also commands those following Mohammed to kill the infidels – this means Americans who believe in Christ, so, Christian Americans. But still, they are not condemning Radical Islam. Read more here.
Democrats claim this was a hate crime, and want to take away your 2nd Amendment rights. Read more here.
But nobody is listening to what’s being said in Florida, or what is happening, there. Read more from Brian Miller:
The last two days on my cell phone have been unbelievable.
I have messages from all over the country from friends and associates in the LGBT community. A couple of highlights:
1) The jump to gun control rhetoric by the political establishment is insulting and disrespectful for the average gay American;
2) The unwillingness to clearly and unambiguously state that religious extremism — specifically Islamic fundamentalism — is a major problem is turning people off to Hillary in droves;
3) Quite a few working class LGBT Democrats have decided to quit the Hillary campaign after this and support either Trump (in most cases) or Gary (in more than a few);
4) The “man on the gay street” in Florida is angry that the voices of the actual victims are being ignored. Florida isn’t actually part of the media’s story — there are more New Yorkers and Washingtonians on tv to discuss the issue than Floridians. The longest airtime given to a Floridian on CNN was an imam who is a member of an Islamic lobby group. This sentiment was shared around a couple of places I was in in downtown Miami yesterday… angry conversations about “the system.” People are pissed off and Florida is in play.
5) Nobody except Democrat partisans has any time for gun control bullshit, nor other apologia or efforts to change the subject.
6) Trump’s speech this afternoon was very well received by lots of gay people in the USA. To my surprise and chagrin.
7) So long as “progressives” ignore the indicators of the role of radical Islamic theology as a driver of this man’s actions (including his relationship with the imam and former bodyguard of the 1993 WTC bomb mastermind), they’re not even in the consideration set of people who have been shocked by this.
8) Lots of people who are in play were former fervent Hillary supporters.
We live in interesting times.
All this truth – because THIS. Lies, nothing but lies, untruths, and misinformation distributed by the left.